Friday, August 21, 2009

*New Prices*

Just a quick post to let everyone know I have decided to *temporarily* lower the prices for session fees and prints. When the economy has problems most people raise prices to make up the difference. I am fully aware that doing so does NOT help an individual's checking account at all. I'm with you! So, for a limited time (limitation unknown), I have lowered my prices. Check out the website (http://www.christywilliamsonphotography.com) to see the new prices.
I'm still getting my information together on the customized greeting cards, invitations, etc. Will post that info and pictures soon! I'm in the process of moving, so, things have been a little hectic lately!
Thanks for your patience and thanks for checking in!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
~Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment