Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates & New Pictures

I know its been a while since I posted and there's still a lot of customizing to do with this new blog, but please continue to be patient with me and I'll have things in perfect order soon! ;o)

A few updates to share with everyone:
First:

I am about to undertake a different and heavier workload than I am accustomed to (not photography related) which is going to leave my time for photography somewhat limited. I will still be available for photography sessions but the number of available days may not be as many as they once were. My goal is to find a good balance between work, life and hobbies (photography)! If you're interested in a photo session please contact me and I will do my best to accomodate you at a time convenient for us both.

Second:

If you are interested in a Christmas session, I would encourage you to try to book around the middle/end of October. My availability for Christmas sessions will be limited so it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Third:

I am going to be offering custom made greeting cards and party invitations. I'll have more details and some images to post soon. These can be created with a picture from one of your sessions or a picture you take yourself. There is no set template or color scheme to these greeting cards and invitations. The pictures you choose for your cards/invites are the inspiration behind them. Again, I'll be posting more details on that later! :O)

Lastly:

Here are a few images from a recent family session I did. I love this family...they're gorgeous, fun and so photogenic!!! Couldn't make a bad picture of any of them. Their two boys are the sweetest little things in the world! The youngest did, however, keep me on my toes and he enjoyed the game, "Catch Me If You Can"! We had a great time and I enjoyed spending the afternoon with all of them!

So here is something new and fresh for all your hungry little eyes to feast upon!







No comments:

Post a Comment