Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello!

I hope all of you mothers had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day yesterday! I had a sick baby, so, mine could have been a little bit better. :o( I'm still so very blessed and thankful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day! What an honor to be entrusted with such a special gift! I do not take my responsibility lightly and I pray that I can raise my daughter, and any future children, to rely on and trust in the Lord with all that's within them. There will be no greater success or achievement worth more than that.
This week is my last week of school until this Fall. I welcome the break and can hardly believe I am finishing up my first year of college!! This break from school will allow me to have more time for family and photography---Two of my passions! I've already had several bookings for photo sessions this summer and I'm so excited about them! I want to take this opportunity to let all of you know that there are still some slots available if you're interested in a session this summer. New prices are listed on the website (www.christywilliamsonphotography.com) so hop on over and check those out! Also, if you're on Facebook, please go check out the Fan page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Moody-AL/Christy-Williamson-Photography/57051936711?ref=ts). There are lots more pictures posted there than on the website. I'd love for you to check that little box that says "Like" and would love to hear from you there. I'd also love to meet tons of you this summer so contact me if you're interested in booking a session or just want some more info. I have an amazing assistant who will be helping me with bookings and follow-up. Her name is Kim Hayes, so, you may be hearing from her if you contact CWP. She's awesome and I love her dearly!
Hope all of you are doing well! Stay tuned because there will be several updates in the coming weeks...eye candy for all!!!! :o)
You all ROCK!!!
Love you!
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment