Thursday, May 13, 2010

A little this and a little that...

How are all of my AWESOME friends doing today?! It's a beautiful day and life is grand! I hope you all are having a fabulous day! Has anyone ever noticed that I use !!!! a LOT?! I can't really help it, I'm just always that excited! :o)

I have some exciting news to share with you today! I recently did a maternity shoot with my amazing friend Amanda (http://christywilliamson.blogspot.com/2010/04/with-god.html) and I just LOVED so many of her images that I posted a TON of images from her session here on the blog (see link above in case you missed it). She called me today to let me know that her little man will make his grand entrance into this world no later than May 20th!!!!! I love newborns and can hardly wait to meet this little miracle boy! If he holds off until the 20th then I'll be doing his newborn session on May 29th, so, keep checking in for some adorable baby eye candy! I know he's going to be so precious!
I have another awesome friend lined up for a family session in about a week. Misty is a stay-at-home mom who is extremely talented with all that fancy baby and children's boutique-style clothing, like monogramming, embroidery, etc. You know what I'm talking about! :o) She has the opportunity to place an advertisement in a little children's magazine this month. She needed someone to design an ad page for her. I thought it would be a fun thing to do and a way to get creative with her ADORABLE little business name; The Polka Dot Patch. Below is the ad and her brand new custom logo. I encourage everyone with children to check out her photo albums on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thepolkadotpatch). There is so much cute stuff on there!




This weekend I have a large family session that I'm really excited about...6 children-ages 15 years to 2 months! Wow!!! I'm pretty confident there will not be a dull moment at all during this session!! I'm looking forward to spending some time with this family!
Until next time...get out and enjoy the beautiful weather!!!!!
Love you all!
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment