Thursday, October 10, 2013

Guinn Family

I love, love, love this family!!  It's been such a joy to watch their family grow from two precious girls to three and then to watch each of those girls grow.  That's why I love what I get to do!  I always have so much fun with this family and adore the images I capture of the love they have for each other.  It makes my heart so full. 

This session rounded out Collins' baby plan and its so hard to believe she's already 1 year old.  She was a little surprise but I love that God had a very special plan and we are all so thankful that she has graced this world with her beautiful smile and sweet presence.  Collins, you are so very loved!!

Enjoy their sneak peek.  *You can click on the image for a larger view and simply click each image to advance to the next one.*
  :o)




(I don't know if I could love this image of all 3 girls any more than I do!! )


(These parasol pictures are some of my new favorites!!  *squeal*)



*swoon*

xoxox
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment