Thursday, October 17, 2013

Smith ~ A Senior Session

I LOVE Seniors!  There is just something about a high school senior that always excites me.  Maybe its the endless possibilities of what their future can hold and how they seem perched on the fence of adolescence and adulthood.  Destiny awaiting them.  So much promise ahead of them.  New chapters to write and a new life to begin.  What's not to get excited about?!  That's why I love them!

So, this handsome young guy is Nick.  I photographed his older brother, Scotty and was thrilled that his mom contacted me again for Nick's session.  I had a lot of fun with them and I am excited to post their sneak peek tonight!  

Until next time!

xoxox
christy

{remember you can click on any image for a larger view}








No comments:

Post a Comment