Saturday, September 14, 2013

Woodard Family

"There is a miracle in every new beginning." - Herman Hesse

New babies.  New life.  New beginnings.  They make my heart sing.

There's nothing sweeter than a brand new baby and I'm always so honored when a mommy-to-be contacts me to capture their new baby's first days of life.  This precious family has welcomed another beautiful baby girl into their family and I enjoyed spending time with them capturing some sweet, sweet images of them as a family of four!  

Little Miss Riley was such a great helper and is doing an amazing job being a new big sister.  She also had a lot of fun making me laugh and being her silly little self.  She loves being a princess and all things girly.  She reminded me so much of Ava when she was that age.  She also gave me the sweetest little hug when I was leaving.  Melted my heart!  So, so precious!

Baby Reagan was absolute perfection for her first photo shoot.  She was so cooperative and just chilled the whole time.  What a dream!!  And, ummm, that hair?!  To die for.  

Amy, thank you for opening your home to me and choosing me to document this new season of your lives.  I hope these images bring you and your family joy for many years to come.










xoxox
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment