Monday, November 11, 2013

Clemmons Family

I met this incredible couple when my husband and I attended our first small group through Church of the Highlands in the Spring of 2009.  They were co-leading the LIFE (Living In Freedom Everyday) curriculum with another great couple that lived near us.  We had no idea the journey that was about to begin for us and our family.  This couple played such a vital role in the healing and restoration process that Jordan and I, desperately, needed in that season of our lives.  

We are so blessed to know them and they will forever hold a very special place in our hearts.  I've had the privilege of shooting their family portraits every year since then and I couldn't enjoy watching their kids grow more.  Such a beautiful family inside and out.

Scott and Amy, thank you for continually blessing our lives by just loving us.  Thank you for the sacrifices you made to co-lead LIFE that fateful Spring.  It impacted us more than you can imagine and I pray you reap the blessings of it for a lifetime!  

We love you!

xoxox
christy

(click image for larger view)










No comments:

Post a Comment