Saturday, November 2, 2013

Stevens Family

Is there anything sweeter than a new baby?  I've known this family for years and it's been such a joy to watch their family grow.  Josh and Candace now have two beautiful daughters to love and I enjoyed capturing the sweet moments of their new family of four!!  Zoey Rae is going to be such an incredible big sister and sweet Sophia has been welcomed with more love than she can even comprehend right now.  Congratulations on your newest addition!  You are so incredibly blessed!  Love you guys!

xoxox
  christy  



Daddy's girls!!




She'll always have a piece of mommy's heart.

I absolutely loved the few minutes I spent alone with Zoey Rae!  She "read" me some of her favorite Bible stories out of her Children's Bible stories book.  So sweet.

Angel baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment