Saturday, November 16, 2013

Morgan ~ Maternity

It was October 28th of last year when I found out I was expecting my 2nd baby.  I was thrilled and already dreaming up what addition we would be having.  It was only a couple of days later when my dear friend, Kayla, who was expecting her 2nd baby, found out she had lost hers.  It was difficult to celebrate the new life within me, knowing she was grieving.  We'll never understand this side of heaven why that sweet baby could not join us here.  But I'm so thankful that God is ALWAYS faithful and His ways are ALWAYS best!  Because that baby was taken away, this precious family is joyfully awaiting the arrival of baby Landon in just a few weeks.  Two sweet boys for this family to love on.  I can hardly wait to capture them as a family of 4!!!  I'm so excited for you guys!

xoxox
christy

(click image for larger view)











No comments:

Post a Comment