Monday, November 11, 2013

Richerzhagen Family

This photo session happened.  Then I died. 

Seriously, their outfits, these 2 locations and the lighting all joined forces to create some stunning images that literally took my breath away.  I don't think I could love this session any more.  

I met Jolie, Emma and Ella a couple of years ago when I was able to work in a Fall shoot for them in the midst of a very busy and packed schedule.  It was the beginning of a sweet friendship that I have enjoyed ever since.  I adore her girls and Ava does, too.  

I love when clients become friends and I'm so thankful I said yes to that first photo session.  

Love you guys and I don't have to say I "hope" you enjoy your sneak peek because I KNOW you will!!!  :op

xoxox
christy

(click image for larger view)





 They'll have their fights over the years but when they're older, they'll cherish each other in ways they can't comprehend.
 I might have stolen this one from a magazine cover...I mean, really?!?!  Stunning!!


 A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
 Sweetest joy.  Love this!


Speechless. Breathless.

No comments:

Post a Comment