Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hicks ~ Senior

If I could tell you a thousand times that I have the BEST clients on the face of the planet, I would.  The day before I was scheduled to do this Ragland High School Senior's photo session, I had to take my 4 and half month old son to Children's Emergency Room with what appeared to be a stomach bug.  Matt's mom was way beyond understanding when I had to reschedule and reassured me that taking care of him was more important.  

In the middle of the busy photography season, it's not always easy to feel torn between taking care of my family and taking care of my clients too.  Paige lovingly reminded me that I am a mommy first.  Thank you Paige for being so selfless and understanding!!  I am so thankful we were finally able to get Matt's session done.  I love them and I hope you do too!  

Matt, thanks for being up for whatever I asked and doing it all with a smile...even though you were running on just a few hours of sleep.  ;op  I hope you have the rest of your senior year is awesome!

(click image for larger view)






xoxox
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment